Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Don't let knock-offs fool you! There is no substitute for the Alpha Shock. Replacing half-sole shoes, the Alpha is durable and effective compression footwear with a snug hug in the toes. It is so light you forget you are wearing it except for how much better your body feels at the end of the day.
- Easily replaces your half-sole dance shoes and provides effective support
- The ONLY dancer footwear awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance (along with ALL Apolla Shock styles). Meaning the APMA says they are good for your feet!
- Patented highly engineered knit design made with quality performance yarns, creating durable footwear that will outlast any other half-sole dance shoe
- So light and comfortable, you will forget you are wearing The Alpha on your feet
- Shows off and accentuates the feet while creating long clean lines
- Compression helps remove inflammation and improve circulation
- Snug fit in the toes
Perfect for ballet, jazz, tap, zumba and any other dance activity you can think of!
Apolla 3 A’s Standard Support:
- Revolutionary Arch Support
- When you don’t have support in your arch, the force of dancing yanks on the plantar fascia at the insertion points and causes inflammation
- To keep strong arches, it is good to give them support in class and during recovery
- Ankle Stability
- This doesn’t restrict you from building strong ankles…in fact, it helps remove inflammation, which can cause pain and force you to stop dancing.
- More time dancing is what helps to build strength
- Supportive, not restricting
- Knit-In Energy Absorption
- Gives the metatarsals comfort and helps ease your joints when landing jumps
- This pad on the ball of the feet does not interfere with feeling the floor
Moisture wicking (keep your feet dry)
Anti-microbial (they don’t stink easily)
Apolla Shocks are incredibly durable but just like the arch of a good tennis shoe, the effectiveness will lessen with time, wear and tear. They are guaranteed to last you 6-9 months, but we encourage you to replace them to keep your support effective…because they will still look and feel great after 6-9 months.
All of your Apolla Shocks® can absolutely be washed…yes, even those with traction! In fact, the fit gets more comfortable with wear and washing. We hope you notice over time they start to form to your foot for a perfect, custom fit. It is important to take care of your Shocks and wash them properly in order to protect the compression, moisture-wicking, and anti-microbial properties, but also to maximize the lifespan of your Shocks. It is okay to use rosin or E6000 spray with your Shocks. Like dance shoes, it is recommended you keep the toenails short to avoid puncturing the Shock.For the traction pairs, you do not need to wash your Shocks daily. This may prolong the traction of your Shocks. Please use the following guidelines to care for your Shocks:
- Wash with warm water in gentle cycle
- Low tumble dry
- Do NOT use fabric softener or dryer sheets
- You will get best results if you wash and dry your Shocks in the Apolla Mesh Bag (sold separately)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review AS Alpha Shock WITH TRACTION